Personalised Business Cards
A personalised business card in your pocket is a powerful marketing tool that helps you connect with the right people. With a strong handshake and a warm greeting, business cards can help you bridge the gap between your business and future customers. And the best business cards online can be found right here at HappyPrinting.
The printed business card is tactile, allowing people to feel its texture and, in addition, the personality behind it. The customer is more likely to prefer someone they can trust, and a business card can help you gain their trust. Once you do, your customers are more likely to buy from you or recommend your business to someone they know.
Playful, funny, but always professional
Business card printing does not need to be traditional or popular in design, shape and size. Depending on the nature of your business, a custom layout may be the best choice to reveal more about your brand's personality.
Forget about the conventional? We offer business card printing in a wide variety of styles to send a strong message. When ordering business cards online from us, you can bet on your own design.
Three ways to print business cards according to your design
The first impression is the most important. Whether you think this statement is true or not, it is important to always be one step ahead in business. A well-designed business card gives the impression that you are an expert in your field. But you don't have to have design skills to create full-colour business cards that attract attention. Here are three easy ways to do it:
- Upload a file with your design;
- Use our ready-made templates;
- Create your own design for your business card online.
How to create and print a business card according to my design
- Start by choosing a template from our catalogue.
- Change the design, add images and text..
- Choose your preferred printing options - size, type, and quantity.
- Add to cart and order.
- You receive your business cards with free delivery to the address.
Dimensions and material of construction
The sizes you can choose from when printing business cards are 82 x 55 mm and 90 x 50 mm. They are similar in size to a debit card, which makes them easy to put in your wallet. The thickness of the business cards depends on the selected paper and the coating. Paper thickness and weight are measured in grams per square meter.
What's on the business card
- Your own name or company name: state clearly who you are!
- Logo: makes the brand recognisable.
- Phone number: indicates that you are easily accessible.
- Email address: gives another opportunity to contact.
- Website: takes people to your business.
What are the requirements for printing business cards
We optimise each of our designs and images for printing. But if you are uploading a photo (or non-vector image), make sure they are no less than 96 DPI, but ideally around 300 DPI. When printing, you don't want anything to look pixelated!
If your business card design is a mixture of photos and graphics, make sure the images you choose are above the recommended pixel sizes. After all, you want them to look perfect when printed!
What is the difference between matte and gloss
The coating you choose when printing can give your business card a completely different look and feel - and, of course, impact!
- Matte business cards do not have a sheen that changes the way colours look when printed, and you can easily write on them.
- Glossy business cards , on the other hand, are shiny. When printed, this coating makes your images stand out and the colours more vivid. It also protects business cards from scratches, dirt and other marks.
Prices and delivery time
The price of business cards depends on the selected printing parameters, and the value of your order is calculated automatically.
You receive your order within 1 to 3 working days with free delivery to your address.